Model AC1400 - Cabinet Washer
Steelco's AC 1400 cabinet style washer is an efficient system which is able to clean and disinfect all types of animal cages and bottles within a small/medium sized biomedical facility. It assures excellent results by rinsing at 85°C/185°F through an independent circuit, providing fast & effective cleaning and rinsing to caging and bottles.
Total cage capacity on each level positioned on frame insert:
- 9 cages - 425x266x185 H mm
- 12 cages - 425x266x155 H mm
- 15 cages - 267x207x140 H mm
- 20 cages - 380x185x130 H mm
- 25 cages - 369x156x132 H mm
Available in two-door pass-through, The AC1400 is ideal for barriered cage wash departments with limited space but high processing demands.
There is also a AC1300 available for facilities with access restrictions, allowing even the smallest facilities to develope their existing cage wash department.
- Adjustable cycles (Quickest cycle in 4 minutes)
- Chamber is entirely made in stainless steel AISI 316L, external body aisi 304.
- Manufactured with the total removal of angles within the chanmber to eleminate breeding grounds.
- Self cleaning tank with rounded edges.
- Self cleaning in-line filter
- Independent rinsing system preventing carrier over of chemical detergent and cross contamination.
- Water filtering system for an excellent washing result.
- Rotating washing and rinsing arms on each level for complete coverage and simplistic maintenance over jets versions.
- Two high pressure pumps for the wash tank.
- Manual single door or two door pass-through with safety interlocks.
- Door made of stainless steel AISI 316L and is front loading.
- Gaurantees Thermal Disinfection by rinsing at 85°C/185°F
- Tank and boiler temperature monitoring to ensure effective cleaning and rinsing.
- Pressure check on washing circuit to ensure effective soil removal.
- Detergent dosing pump with micro-processor control, with the ability to modify the deteregent dosage in each cycle.
- Flow meter for checking and validation of chemical product quantity.
- Low Level Sensor, alerting users when detergents are low.
- RS 232 port is provided with printer connection for monitoring and validating washing phases.
- Auto-diagnosis for easy technical support.
- Front access to all service areas, provide quick and unintrusive maintenance.
- Chemical storage draw, tidy and health and safety friendly
- 40 Programmes available.
- Exhaust Fan
- Wide selection of loading accessories to suit or load requirements
- Bottle washing header c/w direct injection washing
- Drain cooling c/w PH neutralising system
- AC1300 for limited access installations