Model AEC210Z - Headphone Production Test Fixture
The Headphone Production Test Fixture Model AEC210 is a cost effective solution for production volume headphone testing on a production line. Flush-mounted microphones and the flexibility to add speakers and additional microphones make it possible to test both noise-cancelling headphones and headsets with microphones. Two fully adjustable headphone positioners allow for accurately controlled placement and consistent, repeatable testing. A modular mounting system allows the positioning of additional microphones and speakers in the same location every time for increased testing consistency and quality systems compliance. The Headphone Production Test Fixture is an excellent alternative to costly head and torso simulators or devices using IEC 60318-4 compliant couplers.
An optional speaker, Model AEC210-SPK, can be adde...
An optional speaker, Model AEC210-SPK, can be added to the Headphone Production Test Fixture for testing noise cancelation and be used as an artificial mouth to test integrated headset microphones. For measuring noise outside of the headphones with microphones positioned at critical measurement locations, fully adjustable microphone stands are available as an option. The modular design allows for countless mounting configurations of multiple speakers and additional microphones.
- Accurate headphone positioning
- Repeatable results
- ICP® microphones included
- Highly configurable
- Cost effective solution for broad deployment
- Sound source speakers available for external sound or artificial mouth
- Compatible with off the shelf audio interface and software
- Headphone testing
- Production line testing
- Noise-cancelling headphone testing
- Headphone microphone testing
Included Microphones (Model 130A25)
- Sensitivity: 45 mV/Pa
- Frequency response (±2 dB): 20 to 10000 Hz
- Frequency response (±3 dB): 10 to 16000 Hz
- Frequency response (±4 dB): 10 to 20000 Hz
- Maximum sound pressure (3% distortion limit): > 122 dB re 20 µPa
- Excitation voltage: 18 to 30 V DC
- Constant current excitation: 2 to 20 mA
- Output bias: 9 to 14 V DC
- TEDS compliant: Yes
No reviews were found for Model AEC210Z - Headphone Production Test Fixture. Be the first to review!