Model AFP-200 - Flame Photometer
From Flame Photometers
The AFP-200 Flame Photometer is an ideal instrument for the determination of Sodium, Potassium, Calcium and Lithium. It uses the latest microcontroller technology and advanced engineering techniques so as to give enhanced accuracy and reproducibility. It has soft touch membrane keys for ease of operation. The solution is aspirated through an atomizer. Air, sample and the fuel are mixed in the mixing chamber which is then sprayed as a very fine mist into the flame. The color of the flame is changed depending upon the concentration of elements present. Radiations from the flame pass through the sensing system and specific narrow band interference filter which permits only the characteristic radiation to pass to the photo-detector.
The output of the photo-detector is then processed by the microcontroller and the final results are displayed on the digital display.
The 5 point calibration facility and non-linearity correction is provided through automatic curve fitting software. Facility has been provided for re-standardization with a single standard, thereby, eliminating the need of multiple standards once a calibration has been performed.
The AFP-200 Flame Photometer comes with flame failure detection and auto gas cutoff facility. In case of power failure, the gas cuts off automatically. In case the flame goes off accidently during work, the flame failure alarm sounds after few seconds.
- Microprocessor based with printer interface
- Auto Gas Cutoff
- Auto flame failure detection
- Four element measurement in one single aspiration of the sample
- Calibration curve programmability using maximum of 5 standards
- Data processing through curve fitting techniques – least squares, quadratic
- Multiple calibration curves saving facility
- Samples data storage facility
- Printer attachment facility
- Measures in ppm & meq
- Useful for both medical and soil testing applications
- SENSITIVITY: General Mode: - Na: 0.5ppm, - K: 0.5ppm, - Li: 0.5ppm, - Ca: 15ppm
- RESOLUTION: 0.1ppm / meq
- DISPLAY: 20 x 4 Character alphanumeric LCD Display with backlit
- DETECTOR: Photodiode
- COMBUSTION GAS: LPG (Liquid Petrolium Gas)
- AIR COMPRESSOR: With built-in Regulator and Air Filter to
- deliver stable and moisture/oil free air supply
- AIR SUPPLY: By Oil Free Mini Compressor Unit with
- Pressure Regulator
- FILTERS Na & K supplied (Ca & Li are optional at extra cost)