Model AGVs - Body Marriage Systems
ASI’s AGVs and AGCs are a safe, quiet, and elegant solution to your material handling needs. They minimize dedicated space requirements, allowing you to do the most with the space available.
- AGVs or AGCs are self guided vehicles with on-board controls and either on-board or inductive power supply.
- They can be used for production processes or delivery, with part-holding details, pallet rollers or even scissor lifts mounted on top.
- Easily adapted to existing facilities
- Carts / vehicles can be configured to handle various applications
- Quiet and safe operation
- Cart paths can be easily modified
- Wire guide
- Tape on the floor
- Vision systems
- RF Tags embedded in the floor
ASI AGV/AGC Advantages vs. Traditional Fixed-Path Conveyors
- No fixed overhead of floor mounted track required
- Minimizes dedicated floor space and allows multi-purpose use of space
- Safety – sensors stop the AGV if someone or something blocks its path
- Programmable – With a myriad of control methods available, AGVs and AGCs can be programmed to service all areas of your facility.