Model AM-2000 - Hydro Mate Universal Water Management Boat
The standard AM-2000 is featured and equipped with the following: Forward mounted hydraulic crane. A complete hydraulic system for all material handling, and propulsion functions, with variable speed control at the operator's finger tips. Diesel hydraulic power unit, with heavy-duty battery under a lockable fold-up hood. Lockable hydraulic oil and diesel fuel tanks, hydraulic directional valves, and dual filtration. Operator's platform with a seat and console with engine controls and monitoring system including warning lights, tachometer and hour meter, and hydraulic remote controls with pressure gauge. Conveyor belt system made of heavy-duty open mesh galvanized steel supported by UHMD plastic tracks and interchangeable floors.
- Storage Conveyor with load indexing and height adjustable discharge.
- “Hydro-dynamically” shaped hulls, including multiple compartments, inner ribbing, tie and lift cleats, vents, anti-skid deck, and bottom skids.
- Two independent, bi-directional, hydraulically driven Paddle Wheels with variable speed controls.
- Bow stabilizers.
- Railings and guards.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Marine coating, following sandblast preparation, includes priming and finishing coats.
- Operators Manual, Parts Catalog and One Year Warranty.
Standard Operating Attachments:
- Clam Grapple c/w Rotor Clam Shell with Drains
- Single Acting Rake Log Grapple
- c/w Rotor Hydraulic Recovery Winch
- Weed Cutter Bar (8' deep x 10' wide)
- Aquatic Weed Harvesting Head
- Trash & Debris Skimmer Head