Model AND105 - 15" x 19" x 3/8" Oil Selective Absorbent Pads
The Oil Absorbent Pads are the key to keeping machining equipment, and other things, clean! The Oil Absorbent Pads are water-resistant, naturally. Designed to only absorb oil and oil-based fluids, these oil spill pads are tough and absorbent.
The Oil Absorbent Pads are perforated, which allows you to use the required amount of oil spill pads that you need to clean up your spill. The oil absorbent pads are water-resistant, naturally. Designed to only absorb an oil and oil-based spill, these oil spill pads are tough and absorbent. Unlike many absorbent pads, the oil absorbent pads won’t fall apart when they become saturated. All the absorbent pads have a low lint surface that makes them a great first choice for wiping down equipment or parts to industrial spill response. These oil spill pads are perfect for capturing oil and grease when you’re wiping your tools and machinery down. The oil spill pads can be placed under machined parts, containment pallets, valves or drums in order to take care of the oil spill. These absorbent pads have a tough, layered construction and are ideal for indoor or outdoor use. One oil absorbent pad will absorb up to 33 oz. right in front of your eyes even on water. With these absorbent pads, you can make your workplace safe—and that's smart!
- Absorbent Capacity : 13.2 gallons
- Qty per Bale : 50 pads - perforated
- Size : 15' x 19' x 3/8'
- Weight : 9 lbs per bale
- 100 Pads / Bale
- Low Lint Exterior
- Tough dimple bonded surface
- Ideal for catching lubricating oil and grease when wiping down machines or equipment
- Place under machined parts, secondary containment pallets, valves or in front of dispensing or collection drums
- Absorb oil-based fluids only, including fuels
- Floats on water while absorbing oil like a sponge