Kitagawa - Gas Detector Tube System
The Komyo Kitagawa Gas Detector Tube System is an accurate and cost effective spot gas detector sampling system, offering over 300 gas detector tubes, from Ammonia to Xylene.
The Kitagawa Gas Detector Tube System consists of a pump and glass detector tubes. The tubes are filled with an absorbent material and chemical reagent which, when in the presence of the target gas, produces a colour stain along the tube. A calibration scale is printed on the tube to enable the user to easily match the length of the colour stain to the concentration of the gas present.
The Kitagawa system is multi-functional and can be used formeasuring dissolved substances in solutions, compressed breathing air testing and even blood screening in criminal investigations. Extra apparatus for the AP-20 pump offers remote testing in confined spaces and as no electricity is required, there is no added risk of explosion.
- Portable and incredibly easy to use
- No power supply required
- No calibrating needed - ever!
- Lower cost of analysis
- Flow indicator clearly shows sampling completion
- Tip cutter stops scattering of cut glass
1. Insert a Kitagawa tube into the Kitagawa pump.
2. Take one easy stroke of the pump.
3. Wait for the flow indicator button to pop up and show that sampling time is complete. Read off the scale to establish the concentration of the target gas.
Applications are very wide for health and safety, flue and emission gas monitoring and indoor air quality. Industries utilising the Kitagawa Gas Detector Tube System are vast, including petrochemical, steel, mining, marine, engineering and agriculture:
- Health, safety & industrial hygiene: measuring the presence and concentration of harmful gases and vapours in any working area.
- Gas analysis and verification of laboratory instrument testing for over 300 toxic gases from ppb to % volume analysis. Criminal investigation & measurement of breath alcohol.
- Process control & impurity analysis: where gases are used as raw materials or intermediates, impurities in the gas can be measured to ensure high product quality.
- Air pollution control & indoor air quality: measure a range of flue gases, vehicle emissions and the efficiency of ventilation systems.
- Fire/explosion prevention: detecting combustible gases leaked and generated in work places and mines.
Reviews have been disabled for Kitagawa - Gas Detector Tube System.