Model APM 3D - Level Scanner
The 3D Level Scanner - Model S determines the average volume of bulk solids stored in small silos with diameters up to 4 or 5 meters (13 - 16 feet) and height up to 70 meters (230 feet). The 3D Level Scanner - Model M maps the entire surface area of practically any kind of bulk solids stored in large silos, open bins and stockpiles (up to 15 meters / 49 feet in diameter and heights of up to 70 meters / 230 feet), and generates highly accurate measurements of the level and volume of the contents.
The 3D Level Scanner - Model MV maps the entire surface area of practically any kind of bulk solids stored in large silos, open bins and stockpiles(up to 15 meters / 49 feet in diameter and heights of up to 70 meters / 230 feet), and generates highly accurate measures of the level and volume of the contents.
All models incorporate APM's proprietary non-contact dust-penetrating technology enabling it to overcome the challenges of harsh, dusty environments regardless of the type or characteristics of the material being stored. APM software provides a3D representation of the contents- including material build-up and other irregularities that form over time - for display on remote screens to facilitate timely intervention and maintenance.
- Real Level Measurement
- Non-Contact Dust Penetrating
- Patented Self-Cleaning Technology
- Works With Any Dielectric Constant
- LCD Wizard Configuration
- Housing & Antenna: Painted Aluminum die cast
- Ambient, Storage, transport and process temperature: -40...85ºC (-104...185ºF)
- Vessel pressure: 0.2...3 bar (-2.9...43.5 PSI)
- LCD: 4 lines x 20 characters
- Adjustment elements: 4 keys
- Supply Voltage: 18...32 VDC
- Power Consumption: max 1.5W @ 24VDC
- Protection: IP67 according to IEC 60529
- Measuring Range: 70m (230ft)
- Beam Angle: 15 degrees
- Frequency: 4.5 KHz
- Reaction/Setting Time: < 5 s (dependent on the parameter adjustment)