Model Aquaperform - Under Counter Water Filter
Multipure's Aquaperform Drinking Water System features our powerful solid carbon block technology with the additional performance of our specially-designed arsenic-adsorptive media, allowing for the effective reduction of deadly Arsenic V. Our signature stainless-steel housing allows for both exceptional performance and installation versatility. The Aquaperform is NSF-certified to treat contaminants of Aesthetic Concern (Std. 42) and contaminants of Health Concern (Std. 53) - including Arsenic V.
- Performance - Aquaperform's specially-formulated solid carbon block filter is enhanced to reduce Arsenic-V, a naturally-occurring chemical that can contaminate groundwater to harmful, and often deadly, effect.
- Convenience - With the Aquaperform attached to your sink from your countertop or as an under-sink water filtration system, you can enjoy cleaner, healthier, better-tasting water anytime you want it.
- Taste - Aside from the improved taste of chlorine-free and contaminant-free drinking water, the Aquaperform can help improve the flavor of beverages you make from that water, such as coffee, tea, or concentrated juices.
- Cooking - No need to worry that the chemicals in your cooking water will affect your food. Aquaperform filtered water is perfect for making pasta, soups, sauces, and other foods.
- Pets - An Aquaperform water filter is a great way to provide clean and healthy drinking water for your pets.
- Versatility - The Aquaperform can be installed on the countertop or below the sink, providing water filtration in the most convenient location.
- Cost-Effective - The Aquaperform countertop or under-sink water filter is a great alternative to bottled water, whose costs can quickly and easily add up over time.
- Peace of Mind - The Aquaperform countertop and under-sink water filter system is backed by our unparalleled customer satisfaction guarantee and warranty, allowing you to enjoy your system for years to come.
- Protection - Protect your entire family from the dangers of harmful contaminants in unfiltered water by providing cleaner, healthier, Multipure water through the Aquaperform drinking water system.
No installation fixtures or accessories are provided with this option.
Use this kit to connect to your existing faucet with a dual-hose diverter valve.
Single Hose Diverter Kit
Use this kit to connect to your existing faucet with a single-hose diverter valve and output from a system-mounted faucet.
Below-The-Sink Kit With Faucet
This kit includes a standalone chrome faucet and below sink installation accessories.
Capacity Monitor Kit
This kit includes a battery-operated capacity monitor that measures the amount of water processed through the drinking water system and reminds you when to change the filter.
NOTE: The Capacity Monitor Kit must be installed with a Below-Sink Kit. Both the monitor and light indicator are battery-powered (2 x AA batteries not included); batteries need to be changed each time the filter is changed.
- SKU: MP880
- Housing Composition: Stainless Steel
- Faucet Composition: Chrome plated lead-free
- Rubber Items: Silicone
- Inlet: 1/8' NPT
- Outlet: 1/8' NPT
- Approximate Capacity: 600 Gallons
- Approx. Flow Rate: 1.00 gpm @ 60 psi
- Water Pressure: 100 psi max/30 psi min
- Housing Dimensions: 11' h x 5.75' w
- Particulate Retention Size: Sub Micron
- Housing Warranty: Lifetime