Model Aquaversa - Under Sink Water Filter
Multipure's Aquaversa Drinking Water System offers a powerful and convenient method to obtain cleaner, healthier drinking water in your home or office. The Aquaversa features a stainless-steel housing and is designed for versatile installation options. The Aquaversa is NSF-certified to treat contaminants of Aesthetic Concern (Std. 42), contaminants of Health Concern (Std. 53), and Emerging Contaminants/Incidental Compounds (Std. 401).
- Convenience - With the Aquaversa attached to your sink from your countertop or as an under-sink water filtration system, you can enjoy cleaner, healthier, better-tasting water anytime you want it.
- Taste - Aside from the improved taste of chlorine-free and contaminant-free drinking water, the Aquaversa can help improve the flavor of beverages you make from that water, such as coffee, tea, or concentrated juices.
- Cooking - No need to worry that the chemicals in your cooking water will affect your food. Aquaversa filtered water is perfect for making pasta, soups, sauces, and other foods.
- Pets - An Aquaversa water filter is a great way to provide clean and healthy drinking water for your pets.
- Versatility - The Aquaversa can be installed on the countertop or below the sink, providing water filtration in the most convenient location.
- Cost-Effective - The Aquaversa countertop or under-sink water filter is a great alternative to bottled water, whose costs can quickly and easily add up over time.
- Peace of Mind - The Aquaversa countertop and under-sink water filter system is backed by our unparalleled customer satisfaction guarantee and warranty, allowing you to enjoy your system for years to come.
- Protection - Protect your entire family from the dangers of harmful contaminants in unfiltered water by providing cleaner, healthier, Multipure water through the Aquaversa drinking water system.
No installation fixtures or accessories are provided with this option.
Use this kit to connect to your existing faucet with a dual-hose diverter valve.
Single Hose Diverter Kit
Use this kit to connect to your existing faucet with a single-hose diverter valve and output from a system-mounted faucet.
Below-The-Sink Kit With Faucet
This kit includes a standalone chrome faucet and below sink installation accessories.
Capacity Monitor Kit
This kit includes a battery-operated capacity monitor that measures the amount of water processed through the drinking water system and reminds you when to change the filter.
NOTE: The Capacity Monitor Kit must be installed with a Below-Sink Kit. Both the monitor and light indicator are battery-powered (2 x AA batteries not included); batteries need to be changed each time the filter is changed.
- SKU: MP750
- Housing Composition: Stainless Steel
- Faucet Composition: Chrome plated lead-free
- Rubber Items: Silicone
- Inlet: 1/8' NPT
- Outlet: 1/8' NPT
- Approximate Capacity: 750 Gallons
- Approximate Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm @ 60 psi
- Water Pressure: 100 psi max/30 psi min
- Housing Dimensions: 8.5' h x 5.75' w
- Particulate Retention Size: Sub Micron
- Housing Warranty: Lifetime