Model Arsen - Test Kit
From Rapid Tests
The arsenic test is due to its high sensitivity suitable for the determination of arsenic in drinking water.
- Sensitivity is according to the requirements of the WHO for drinking water quality. This test detects 0.005 mg/l Arsenic.
- The removal of the interfering sulfide ions is integrated in the test procedure. To minimize the potential danger for the user of the test kit it doesn’t use the highly toxic lead acetate for the sulfide removal.
- A solid acid substance is used in order to avoid any irritation by a corrosive acid on the user’s hands.
- The unbreakable plastic reaction vessel is more convenient and safe for on-site testing.
- During the test procedure the reaction vessel is tightly closed. The developing arsine gas cannot escape and therefore does not harm the user.
- The test kit contains a water-proof colour chart which also includes the brief instruction for use in pictograms. Even if there is a lack of knowledge in foreign languages everybody can now handle the test kit.
The Arsen Test Kit has the order code 400700. It would be delivered ready for use in a suitcase and is prepared for 100 measurements. Resolution: 0 – 0,005 – 0,01 – 0,025 – 0,05 – 0,1 – 0,25 – 0,5 mg As3+/5+/l.