Model AW - Horizontal Woltmann Water Meter
This range of water meter is used to measure the total quantity of cold or hot water which is consumed in industrial and mining enterprise passing throught the pipeline. Compliance with Standard: technical data conforms to ISO4064 Class B Standard for horizontal installation.
- Woltmann detachable type.
- Dry-dial, magnetic drive.
- Selected high quality materials for steady and reliable characteristics, low head loss and long life span.
- Measuring accuracy conform to GB/T778-2007, ISO4064-2005 Standard.
- Universal use within this range detachable, without removing the meter from the pipeline for a easy maintenance and replacement, good loking etc.
- Water temperature: cold water meter 0-40°C, hot water meter 0-90°C
- Humidity: <93%
- Nominal pressure: ≤1.0MPa
- Pressure loss: ≤0.1MPa
- Water quality accords with national standard for tap water.