Model BBF Series - Biological Safety Cabinets
From Laboratory Equipment
The Class II, Type A Laminar Flow Biological Safety Cabinet provides protection for the user, product and the environment from particulate and aerosol hazards. The work area of the biological safety cabinet is continuously bathed with positive pressure ISO 5/Class 100 HEPA-filtered air to protect the product from contamination while an inward airflow protects the user. Approximately 70% of the air from each cycle is recirculated through the supply HEPA filter while the remaining air is discharged from the biosafety cabinet through the exhaust HEPA filter.
Germfree's Biological Safety Cabinets are highly trusted worldwide
Operation as a Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet
Germfree's Biological Safety Cabinets are constructed of all-welded stainless steel with a pharmaceutical grade finish.
- Outer cabinet and work surface of the biological safety cabinet are welded stainless steel with a #4 pharmaceutical grade finish.
- Front lifting viewing panel is easily removed and is gasketed to provide a proper seal when in place.
- Ergonomic front panel of the biological safety cabinet is concave permitting operator to lean into work area, enhancing user comfort. (BBF-3', 4', and 6' models only)
- High capacity motor/blower system with speed control to extend the life of the HEPA filter.
- Supply and exhaust HEPA filters are parallel to work area and each other to prevent turbulence.
- Filter screen is removable for easy cleaning of the biological safety cabinet.
- Removable stainless steel work tray and tray supports facilitate easy clean up of the biological safety cabinet.
- Fluorescent lights are externally mounted to minimize heat build-up.
- IV hanging bar with 12 hooks in work area.
- Separate lighted power ON/OFF indicator switches for blower and lighting.
- Electrical is 115 Volt, 60 Hz (220/50-60 Hz also available).
- Ten foot power cord with molded grounded plug.
- Constructed to allow for optional outside venting of exhaust air from the biosafety cabinet.