- For draining basins, swamps, tanks, pits and containers of every kind
- Conveying capacity: 30 l/h – 300 m³/h (0.132 USGPM – 1,320 USGPM)
- Pressure: up to 12 bar (180 PSI) and higher (on request)
- 4 semi-submersible variants: crane suspension, wall mounting, and mounting plate with pressure branch on top and bottom
- Includes gas-tight mounting plate
- Submersible depths adjusted to the specific operating conditions
- Can be installed in a closed system (complies with environmental regulations)
- Easy maintenance due to the plug-in connection between the rotating unit and drive
Universal joint protection
Our guarantee: this stainless steel protection shields the universal joint sleeve from mechanical damage from oversized plastic, wooden, glass or metal parts. SEEPEX joints with universal joint protection are also guaranteed 10,000 operating hours.
For precise metering: with this metering device you can set the required number of rotations, making it possible to adjust the flow rate to the exact requirements.