Model Bredel Series - Heavy Duty Hose Pumps
Flows to 108,000 litre/hour, 16 bar. Double pump uptime in tough fluid handling duties. Suction lift to 30 feet, dry running and reversible. Eliminate ancillary equipment.
Bredel hose pumps have no valves or seals to leak, clog or replace and provide flow rates to 108,000 litres/hour and pressures to 16bar.
They can pump viscous and abrasive slurries, pastes and sludge, with up to 80% solids in suspension.
- Suction lift capability of up to 9.14m (30ft)
- Dry running and self-priming
- Abrasion resistant hoses can double pump uptime and save energy
- No seals, ball-checks, diaphragms, glands, immersed rotors, stators or pistons to leak, clog, corrode or replace
- Handles abrasive slurries, corrosive acids, gaseous liquids
- No slippage, allowing true positive displacement for accurate and repeatable metering
- No ancillary equipment, check valves, sealing water flush systems or run-dry protection required
- Fully reversible to blow out suction and drain lines safely
- DuCoNite pump with electroplated finish for aggressive chemical environments
Bredel pumps reliably handle a variety of harsh materials, including abrasive sludge, paste and slurries.
Unlike other pump types, the highly abrasive nature of grit-filled sludge or lime slurry in the environmental market, does not affect peristaltic hose pump life.
Bredel hose pumps eliminate ancillary equipment such as dry run protection, seal water flush systems and in-line check valves. They are also reversible to flush lines