Model Type C - Centrifugal Pump
From Centrifugal Pumps
Close-coupled centrifugal pumps with open impeller. Free-flow impeller (vortex or recessed impeller) for type C 16/1E. C: version with pump casing and lanter bracket in cast iron. B-C: version with pump casing and lanter bracket in bronze (the pumps are supplied fully painted).
- For moderately dirty liquids or emulsions.
- For industry and agriculture.
- Liquid temperature from -10 °C to +90 °C.
- Ambient temperature up to 40 °C.
- Total suction lift up to 8 m.
- Maximum permissible working pressure: 6 bar.
- Maximum size of solids: 4 mm. Continuous duty..
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n = 2900 rpm).
- C: three-phase 230/400 V ± 10%.
- CM: single-phase 230 V ± 10%, with thermal protector.
- Capacitor inside the terminal box.
- Insulation class F. Protection IP 54.
- Classification scheme IE2 for three-phase motors from 0,75 kW.
- Constructed in accordance with: EN 60034-1; EN 60034-30. EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-41.
Special features on request
- Other voltages.
- Frequency 60 Hz (as per 60 Hz data sheet).
- Protection IP 55.
- Special mechanical seal
- Higher or lower liquid or ambient temperatures.
- Motor suitable operation with frequency converter.