Model CGMA R - Circular Lifting Electromagnet
From Lifting Magnets
The CGMA Rs are circular lifting electromagnets recommended for: Loading and unloading trucks and railroad cars, cleaning worksites, roads or railways, eliminating bulky ferrous materials or industrial remnants, steel and cast iron foundries.
- loading and unloading trucks and railroad cars;
- cleaning worksites, roads or railways ; eliminating bulky ferrous materials or industrial remnants;
- steel and cast iron foundries.
The CGMAs consist of a single-block frame forming a high-performance magnetic circuit. The main components are:
- a ribbed foundry frame made of high magnetic permeability cast steel. The mechanical fittings and support surfaces are machined;
- three suspension rings with pins and washers;
- an aluminum conductor winding with reinforced insulation ;
- a wear plate made of non-magnetic manganese steel;
- a fill-in resin blocking and insulating the coil in the frame (H or C class depending on usage);
- a double electric box allowing external connection while protecting the internal windings. A bumper cast with the frame protects them against lateral mechanical shocks.
A bumper cast with the frame protects them against lateral mechanical shocks.
- Sealed cast steel frame extremely resistant to shocks and wear;
- Magnetic circuit protection against external particles and moisture ;
- Weight/power ratio, guaranteeing maximum maneuverability;
- Heat dissipation, thanks to slotting ;
- Double connecting box,
- Duty cycle : 50 % to 75 % depending on usage.
- Electric connectors
- Electric feeding cabinet
- Special voltage
- Protective circling
- High hardness refill for supporting surfaces
- Independent chains for stabilization
- Knob for crane clutch
- Sealed version
- Special series for handling hot products
- Other tailored dimensions.