Model CMIT/MIT-3.0CG - Colorless Or Yellow Transparent Liquid
From CMIT/MIT Series
As a broad-spectrum, long-lasting bactericide to kill many bacteria, fungi and yeasts, the using amount is small. Suitable for use in the medium of the pH value in the range of 2 to 9; free of divalent salt, cross-link no emulsion. Miscible with water; can be added in any production step; easy to use. It has a low toxicity and an appropriate concentration of using, which will lead to no harm completely. Cause no residue after discharge, and no accumulation of pollution to environment. It is not combustible and easy to transport and use. It has an excellent, worldwide-recognized effect on pseudomonas. Contain no formaldehyde and VOC.
- Suitable for use in daily chemicals, cosmetics, cleaning agents, water-based paints, and other fields
- For use in cosmetics and body care products such as shampoos, hair conditioners, shaving products, foundation make-ups, lotions and creams, baby products, sunscreen products and cleaning agents, the concentration of using is in the range of 0.05 to 0.2% (w/w) depending on the storage environment and whether the product is susceptible to the destroy of microorganisms.
- For use in latex paints, adhesives and other synthetic polymer emulsions, adding an amount of 1 kg-3 kg into each ton of target solutions depending on the storage environment and whether the product is susceptible to the damage of microorganisms. The specific formula and instructions for the concentration of using will be offered by the company’s technology division
- Any contact with reducible metals is forbidden during storage, for example, iron and aluminum, so as to avoid decomposition.
- Not suitable for use in the alkaline medium of pH> 9.0 due to its poor stability. Any combination of this chemical with highly nucleophilic chemicals, like S2- and R-NH2, will lead to declined quality or even complete failure of the product.
- 200 kg per drum
Storage and Transportation
- To be stored at room temperature in a dark place; with a shelf time of one year