Model Cod. 03 - PVC Fittings and Valves
Supreme fittings present the feature high level of reliability on all its lines of products including also PVC valves and fittings all this for applications related to fluids working. Product range is very wide as sizes, various combinations of types and threads all this in order to grant the optimal solution in any possible application. Dimensions, sizes and threads are produced according to standards as UNE-EN 1452-3, UNE-EN 1452-3, DIN 8063. DIN 2999 – ISO 7 etc. A limited range of products is also available as ASTM – IPS sizes and NPT threads. That also refers to JIS standards
- PVC fittings for pressure fluid applications.
- from Ø 20 to Ø 400
- Dimensions and data in line with EN 145 2-3.
- To be installed in / on to PVC pipes with standards EN 1452-2.
Nominal pressure in relation to water temperature
- 20ºC Ø 20 - Ø 160 : PN 16
- 20ºC Ø 200 - Ø 315 : PN 10
- 20ºC Ø 400 : PN 6
- PVC valves suitable for applications as pressure fluids plants.
- Ball and check valves : range going from Ø 20 up to Ø 110 Nominal pressure PN 16
- Butterfly and clapet valves : : from Ø 63 to Ø 225 nominal Pressure
- Ball and check valves at 20ºC water temperature PN 16
- Clapet valves: at 20ºC water temperature PN 10
- Butterfly valves : at 20ºC water temperature PN 10
PVC FITTINGS AND VALVES ADVANTAGES
- Proper sealing feature in every working conditions
- Chemical resistance. PVC fittings and valves are manifactured using first class raw material for being suitable to the most aggressive chemical components
- Long term life.
- Easy assembly