Model Combistorage Fire Type 90 - Combined Safety Storage Cabinets
Completely manufactured from 1; 1,5; 2 mm thickness steel sheet, cold pressed, epoxy coated with acid resistant epoxy powders electro-statically applied at a temperature of 200 °C, which ensures a layer thickness higher than 90 microns on the whole surface of the cabinet. Special insulation with rock-wool fiber high density panels 300 kg/m3 (Fiberceramic exempt) resistant to high temperatures (800 °C) and panels of calcium sulphate. Internal finishing with MFC panels, resistant to acid and corrosive vapours.
Certification TYPE 90 as from last EN 14470-1 NORM and EN 14727. Standard:
- Automatic door closure in case the ambient temperature exceeds 47 °C.
- Lock with key and door blockage.
- Feet adjustment level.
- 90 minutes certified valves close the ventilation holes when the temperature exceeds 70 °C; one is placed on the rear for extraction.
- Air extraction duct collar 100 mm diam.
- Anti-sparking hinges.
- 3 cm thermo-expanding gasket (DIN 1402).
- Grounding connection to prevent electrostatic charges.