Model CSA - Circular Lifting Electromagnet
From Lifting Magnets
The CSAs are circular lifting electromagnets recommended for:loading and unloading trucks and railroad cars; cleaning worksites, roads or railways; eliminating bulky ferrous materials or industrial remnants; steel and cast iron foundries.
- Electric connectors
- Electric feeding cabinet
- Special voltage
- Protective circling
- High hardness refill for supporting surfaces
- Independent chains for stabilization
- Knob for crane clutch
- Sealed version
- Special series for handling hot products
- Other tailored dimensions.
The CSAs consist of a block forming a high-performance magnetic circuit. The main components are:
- a welded frame made of high magnetic permeability steel. The mechanical fittings and support surfaces are machined,
- three suspension rings with pins and washers,
- an aluminum conductor winding with reinforced insulation,
- a wear plate made of non-magnetic manganese steel,
- a fill-in resin blocking and insulating the coil in the frame (H or C class depending on usage),
- a double electric box allowing external connection while protecting the internal windings.