Model CV-8700U & CV-8700S - Control Valve
From Control Valves
Valve Series CV-8700U & CV-8700S were specifically developed to satisfy the high reliability and the best performance required in urea and melamine plants; experience gained in the field, fluid-dynamic feature optimization and the use of specific materials allow the obtaining of high resistance to erosion and to corrosion in presence of particularly aggressive process fluids even at high pressure and temperature values. Our valve design also takes into consideration easy assembly and disassembly of internal parts to facilitate maintenance operations. Upon request, valves can be provided with electrically traced jackets or jackets with diathermic fluids to heat valve body at the required temperature. Flushing ports are often provided to clean valve trim, in order to avoid crystallization and deposit, granting superior reliability. The actuator and instrumentation provided with the valve are carefully selected and calibrated to ensure the best control performance.
- The peculiarity of these valves is that they are made from a forged block body, in a single piece including bonnet. The total absence of threads in all the parts in contact with processing fluid, the absence of stagnation areas and the stem stiffness complete their features.
- The expertise gained in the field of urea and melamine plants, the optimisation of fluid-dynamic features and the use of specific materials allow to obtain a high resistance to erosion and corrosion, at high pressure, at high operating ∆P, and at high temperature.
- Materials: ASTM A182 F316L, F316L urea grade, F310 MoLn S31050, Hastelloy C276 and others upon request.
- Trim Materials: special duplex stainless steels Hastelloy C22 and others ,in accordance with Licensor standard, are available.
- Accessories: pneumatic, electropneumatic or digital positioners, filters, boosters, lockup valve, flushing nozzle, heating jacket etc.
Sizes / Pressure Classes
Size: from NPS 3/4 to NPS 10. Rating: up to PN 400 and ASME 2500.
Design Codes & Product Standards
IEC 60534, FCI 70-2, EN 12516, EN 1092, ASME B16.34, ASME B16.5.