Model DB3-E - 2-Shaft-Breaker
The DB3-E 2-shaft breaker is designed for medium-heavy crushing operations and reliably disintegrates lumpy material. Due to the modular design, the crusher can be manufactured with long crusher lengths. Different crushing disc geometries allow optimum adaptation to the required process. The bolted machine housing ensures good stability, durability and easy maintenance.
- raw material preparation
- processing of production waste
- crushing of board material, e.g. insulation boards or gypsum fibre boards
- and much more ...
- different shaft-lengths
- crushing tools with 2,3,4 or 5 hammer surfaces
- crushing tools with highly wear-resistant, welded-on hard coating
- crushing tools with exchangeable, bolted hammer surfaces
- scraper combs with and without crusher bar
- We offer underframes, hoppers and feeders for specific applications.
- cutting section length: up to 1600mm
- cutting section width: 600mm
- drive power: 2x 7,5, 11 oder 15kW
- weight: approx 1,6t
- 2-shaft crusher in industrial quality
- screwed machine housing
- firmly welded crushing tools
- offset shaft bearings, dust-resistant
- automatic reversing control with blockage detection
- robust flat gear
- simple operation
- made in Germany