Model DF-G3 Series - Fiber Optic Amplifiers
Developed to provide world-class long-range detection, DF-G3 fiber amplifiers are advanced sensors featuring dual digital displays for use with plastic and glass fiber optic assemblies.
- Models with IO-Link enable a point-to-point communication link between a master device and a sensor, facilitating remote monitoring, teaching, and configuration
- World-class long-range sensing capability, more than 3 m (10 ft) with opposed mode fibers
- Easy to read dual digital displays show both signal level and threshold simultaneously
- Simple user interface ensures easy sensor set-up and programming via displays and switches/buttons or remote input teach wire
- Cross-talk avoidance function allows seven inspections in dense sensing point applications
- Energy efficient light resistance enables stable detection in industrial lighting environments
- High-power amplifier with small core fibers enables precise position sensing of small components
- Multi-function remote wire allows control of the LED, outputs, remote teach input, and cross-talk avoidance.
- Operator control of the sensitivity (hysteresis) provides additional detection sensitivity, or a stabilized output depending on the application details
- Lever action fiber clamp provides stable, reliable, and trouble-free fiber clamping
- Expert TEACH and SET methods ensure optimal gain and threshold for all applications, especially for high speed or low contrast applications