Model DPe150/QZI - Dynamics Pump
From Acme Pumps
The ACME Dynamics DYNAPRIMEe QUIETZONE model DPe150/QZI fully automatic, dry priming, trailer mounted 6' pump features compact design with large pump performance: Max flow to 1,750 GPM; max head to 89' TDH; solids handling to 2.2' x 3.2'; will pass ropes, rags, and stringy materials. The DYNAPRIMEe priming system enables on demand priming and re-priming down to 30' within seconds, even on long suction lines, and handles a positive suction in excess of 30 PSI without adjustment or modification. The sound attenuated design reduces noise levels down to 63.1 d(B)A at a distance of only 23'.
Priming system. DYNAPRIMEe
- 65 CFM oil flood lubricated, Heavy duty sliding vane type vacuum pump with Kevlar® blades.
- Quick On demand priming and repriming down to 30 ft. vertical
- Capable of handling positive suctions in excess of 30psi without modification or adjustment.
- Very low emissions: 2-pass high efficiency filtration system
- Impeller: Double blade, spiral-type Pearlitic matrix 5.9 iron, ASTM A536, Gd 100-70-03 @302 BHN
- Front/rear wear plates: Pearlitic matrix 5.9 iron, ASTM A536, Gd 100-70-03 @ 302 BHN
- Non-return check valve: one piece, non-slam molded nitrile rubber nylon reinforced stainless steel disc, seating against a replaceable stainless steel seat
- Shaft: Stainless steel; ASTM A276 431
- Dry running Oil bath double mechanical seal
- Silicon Carbide x Silicon Carbide viton elastomers all in stainless steel Maintenance-free, long life
- Chassis: 58 gallon integrated fuel cell: approximately 26.4 hours run time under a full load
- Fuel gauge and 4” fuel cap
- Jacks: 5000 front and rear, chrome like clear zinc plated side wind style
- Axle: single torsion flex type 3500#
- Tires: ST205/75R14C
- Hot-dipped Galvanized trailer assembly: Rust resistant
- Fenders manufactured of durable High Density Polyethylene: long life, inexpensive and easy to replace.
- Options: DOT approved lights, surge or electric brakes, and more
Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Main body: removable enclosure covering both engine and pump end, reducing overall pumpset noise level to 63.1 d(B)A at
- 7 meters (23 feet) (full load @ 2000 RPM)
- Lockable doors of vandal/damage/impact resistant made of durable polyurethane design
- Doors give total access to engine and pump along the entire length of pump set.
- Engine control panel with lockable vandal cover
- Battery, and all maintenance points located inside lockable enclosure to deter vandalism.