Model E300 - Globe Valves
Vastas Globe Valves are designed to allow perfect positive closure and flow control. They can be regulated to suit frequent on/off operations, and for various pressures or flow rates. Globe valves come with handwheel for manual operation, but can be equipped with different types of actuators upon request.
The advantages of Globe valves on the other hand, are outlined as follows:
- They create no problem during sudden openning/closing operations.
- They do not generally require by-pass systems.
- They are not effected by shocks and vibrations created by the flowing fluid.
Vastas Globe - Check Valves have all the same features of globe valves besides they are used instead of check valves by preventing the back flow.
Vastas Lift - Check Valves have the same design features as Globe Valves but they only have function of preventing back flow. They can be equipped by spring element for reinforced closing action during vertical or horizontal application, upon request.
- Rising Stem (RS)
- Outside Screwed (OS)
- Yoke (Y)
- Fire Safe Design (FSD)
Cross section of valve is circular with dimensions to BS 1873 standard.
Face to Face, End to End (FTF & ETE) Dimensions
F to F dimension of valves complies with ANSI B16.10 standard.
Values are designed and manufactured as poer BS 1873 standard. Compliance certificae to BS 1873 is issued by third party independed ogranizations through type testing.
Compliance certificate to 97/23/CE directives, Vastaş valves have “Approved CE” marking as per pressure vessel directives.
- Design BS 1873, ASME B16.34
- Face to Face size ASME B16.10
- End Type ASME B16.5 & B16.47 & ISO 7005
- NACE MR0175
- Manual Operated (Handwheel or Gearbox)
- Motor Operated (Rotork, Auma)
- Pneumatic Actuators
- Gas - Hydraulic Actuators
- Spare part list of valves is included in 'Operation and Maintenance Manual'. Main spares are: Gasket, Packing, Seat Ring, Disc, Stem Bushing, Stem.
- Flanged End (RF, RTJ)
- Butt Welded (BW)