ECO - Model VR WW Series - Multiple Effect Vacuum Evaporators with Alternative Energy Source
Distillation throughput from 30 to 250 L/hour. Vacuum evaporators with internal scraper, designed to work as single of multiple effect in series. To be applied whenever alternative source energy are available. It can be powered with hot water, steam, diathermic oil. Ideal to recycle any waste heat and to be combined with alternative source boilers. Specially configured to treat encrusting water-based solutions, it is equipped with an internal strong scraper to remove fouling and to concentrate up to crystallization fouling wastewater, saline water and high density waters. To be installed wherever a strong concentration is required.
Suitable for ZLD installation, power plants, eluates from resin regeneration, RO rejects, food & beverage (electropolished version available on demand), chemical & pharmaceutical, cosmetic and plant extracts, glass industry (industrial and art glass), mechanic and galvanizing, paint and printing industry, packaging. Detachable boiling vessel, external heat exchanger covering the boiling shell, internal scraper controlled by gear motor, large manway and sight glass with illuminator, multiple option condensation (heat pump, plate exchangers, air or water coolers), full automatic operation with PLC and touch screen. Standard manufacturing in 1.4401/1.4404 (AISI316/316L) or special alloys for hazardous liquids.
- ECO VR WW are particularly suitable for:
- glue and encrusting liquid treatment
- treatment of wastewater from developing and fixing processes
- wastewater treatment from frames and cylinder press washes
- inks treatment and recovery
- E n-bloc skid made of austenitic steel.
- Boiling vessel fitted with scraper positioned inside, having screwing blades for the non-stop cleaning of exchange surface and product homogenizing during concentration phase.
- High performance heat exchanger, positioned outside the boiling chamber, cast-in lined.
- Digital and analogue control instrument for the automatic monitoring of the system.
- The VR series evaporators are featured for the treatment of highly encrusting liquids thus reaching an high concentration level.
Automatic circuit for condensate discharge and vacuum generation, composed of centrifugal motor pump, Venturi ejector, condensate storage and cooling tank, complete with heat exchanger, check valves, digital and analogue control, monitoring instrument.
The condensation of the evaporated wastewater happens in closed circuit with the steam passage through a water cooled plate heat exchanger, from the cooling tower.
- Automatic circuit for the concentrate discharge, programmable by temporized system.
- The discharge of the concentrate can be mande by means of a centrifugal or one-screw pump or by gravity.
- Siemens PLC control unit and control panel
- Electrical panel in painted sheet, protection IP 54
- Automatic overload cutout for all motors
- 24 volts auxiliary circuit
- Wiring made in flame proof cables
- Level control regulators for tanks and outside reservoirs level.
The automatic system is complete with pneumatic valve and rotating nozzle. The circuit allows the release of cleaning agents inside the evaporator: the wash cycle time can be adjusted from the control panel according to the actual needs.
- Automatic system complete with foam formation sensor and variable setting control. The circuit allows the automatic injection of antifoam products inside the evaporator: the quantity of injected antifoam is adjustable by the control panel according to the actual needs.
- Power supply by hot water, steam or other fluid in temperature
- Condensation by water coming from cooling tower or air condenser
- Outside lined heat-exchanger
- Inside scraper independent device
- Wastewater inlet, distillate and condensate outlet automatically
- Check by PLC Siemens S7-200 PLC with OP7 keyboard or similar
- Pull-out boiling and condensation chambers
- Main frame made in stainless steel AISI 304; boiling&condensation chambers and heat-exchangers made in stainless steel AISI 316 L
- Special corrosion-resistant material upon request, according to the treated wastewater