Model Energy 50 - Chipper Machine
Chipper drum of large dimensions, suitable to treat large quantities of material of any size and type. Among the largest and most powerful models proposed by Gandini Meccanica, the chipper drum CHIPPER ENERGY 75 is designed to produce chips as treating large quantities of material of any size and type, however, intended for use in the energy sector.
The design of the chipper CHIPPER ENERGY 75 has been conceived on a system of cutting blades on the drum, while all the operations that can be carried out by the machine for the production of wood chips can be controlled automatically by an electronic system. The CT 75 is equipped with the most innovative systems 'NoStress' and 'noblock' and also, thanks to the technical structure, can be operated independently from the tractor or engine. To maximize the production of wood chips and fully exploit the power developed by this chipper has been designed a series of toothed rollers drive very aggressive, which you can add a chain to convey within the industrial chipper also large quantities of logs and twigs, too large. Finally, this model chipper comes with a calibration grid output to provide calibrations of different chips. The ideal location for large drum chippers like CHIPPER ENERGY 75 is mainly found in large forest sites.
- Chipper drum of large size and high power.
- Capable of producing high quality wood chips for use in the energy sector.
- Model chipper equipped with the innovative systems 'NoStress' and 'noblock'.
- Calibration grid at the outlet to provide calibrations of different chips.
- Wheels for towing (standard).
- Suitable for use in large-scale forest sites.
- It can produce between 50 and 60 cubic meters of wood chips per hour.