Model EPR Series - Portable Chart Recorders
The Electronic and Measuring Instrument products range has been sold to HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION. Please contact them directly for information about how to purchase these products.
- High Performance Models
- 3–way Power Source
- 150mm Chart Width
- Long Life DC drive
- Low Battery Power Consumption
EPR – 3511 (Single Pen).
EPR – 3521 (2 Pens).
EPR – 3531 (3 Pens).
The EPR series of portable chart recorders are designed to provide high performance chart recording functions in the field environment.
Excellent Suitability for Field Use
Due to its compact size and light weight, this recorder is very easy to transport and operate in field conditions and remote locations.
Long Battery Life
These recorders have been designed for low power consumption. This doubles the life of the internal batteries in comparison with our conventional recorders (i.e. a single-pen recorder can operate continuously for approx. 40 hours). The recorder has an indicator light showing the battery status.
Flexible Chart Paper Handling
Both Z – fold and roll type paper can be used (Optional roll adapter is required for the roll type paper). User Friendly Operation
Sensitivity volume adjustment is provided on the front panel to allow easy span calibration. Chart feed button is provided for time axis matching. A Complementary plate is provided to write notes on the chart paper.
- Product Name: High Performance Portable Chart Recorders
- Model: EPR–3511, EPR-3521, EPR-3531
- Operating Method: Automatic self-balancing type.
- Number of Pens: 1 to 3.
- Input Signal Connectors: Fixed on rear panel.
- Recording Method: Disposable felt tip ink pen.
- Colour of Pens: 1-pen type Ch 1 red (standard), 2-pen type Ch1 red, Ch 2 green (standard) , 3-pen type Ch 1 red, Ch 2 green, Ch 3 blue (standard) .
- Measuring Ranges: ± 0.5, 1, 2.5, 5, 1 0, 25, 50, 100, 250 mVDC and VDC, (18 ranges).
- Input Resistance: 2M-Ohm.
- Permissible Signal Resistance: Less than 10k-Ohm.
- Recording Accuracy: ±0.5% of effective recording width (including linearity at ref. range) ref. range: 250mV.
- Dead Band: Less than ±0.2% of effective recording width.
- Error Between Ranges: Less than ± 0.25% of pen deflection width.
- Temperature Coefficient: Zero; 0.6μV / °C + 0.075% of range / °C, Full Scale; 0.075% of range / °C.
- Effective Recording Width: 150mm.
- Pen Interval: approx. 5mm.
- Pen Speed: Approx. 800mm/sec..
- Zero Point Adjustment Range: Full scale available on each range.
- Span Calibration: Self-calibration is possible with span adjustment volume after the range is set to CAL position.
- Zero Point Check: Possible during measurement by using the switch on the panel.
- Recording Paper: Effective width x length: roll type chart paper use ink (SE-10) 150mm x 20mm, Z-fold type chart paper use ink (SE-10Z-2) 150mm x 15mm.
- Chart Speed: 10, 20, 30, 60, 120, 180, 300, 600mm / h & mm / min. 16 ranges in case of external pulse feed: 0.05mm / pulse.
- Accuracy of Chart Speed: ±0.25% (crystal oscillator reference).
- Mechanism to Lift-up Pens: Simultaneous lift up of the pens.
- Max. Input Voltage (Continuous): 250 VDC for V range, 30VDC for mV range.
- Ambient range: Temperature: 0 to 40°C, humidity: 40 to 80% RH.
- Mains Power Supply: 100,115,220,240 Volt (50/60 Hz)
- Internal Power Source: '0' size, R20 or UM-1 dry battery cell 1.5V x 6. Optional Ni-Cd battery pack (with recharging circuit) available
- External DC power source: 12 to 27V
- Power Consumption: 1–pen approx. 12VA at balance, 2–pen approx. 15VA at balance, 3–pen approx. 18VA at balance.
- Weight: 1-pen approx. 5.8 Kg, 2-pen approx. 6.3 Kg, 3-pen approx. 6.8 Kg.
- External Control: Start / stop of chart forwarding, Simultaneous input / output of chart forwarding, Simultaneous drive of dip marker (option) .
- Battery Status Lamp: LED flashing (for internal battery)
- Disposable felt-tip pen, one for each channel (P-1201A to 1203A)
- Chart paper (Z – fold) (SE-10Z-2), 1 pack
- Power cord
- Input signal leads, one for each channel
- External DC connector, 1 piece
- Instruction manual, 1 copy
- ORP electrode
- Chart paper (standard) : Z- fold use ink, 15m (SE-10Z-2)
- Chart paper (roll type): 20m (SE-10)
- Disposable felt-tip pens: P-12, 01~3: colour (red: 01, green: 02, blue: 03); A: for standard, C: for low speed
Disposable pens can be used depending on the application by the following criteria; ' A' for standard, general recording 'C' for slow speed (recording at a low speed of approx. 120mm/h or less).