Model ESTI-SBR - Sequence Bioreactor
ESTI-SBR is an advanced 'hybrid' sequencing batch reactor process using more sophisticated biotechnology and molecular tools for microbial applications in wastewater treatment.. wherein selective and specific bacterial species are naturally propagated in the bio reactor.
ESTI-SBR strictly provide a perfect quiescent settling condition ideal for efficient solids separation and liquid clarification. A True Batch Process guarantee a complete treatment w/o short-circuiting.
ESTI-SBR is considered today as the most 'advanced' and 'efficient' wastewater treatment process in the field of biotechnology.
- True batch reactor with complete mix process resulting to higher quality effluent
- Perfect quiescent settling condition ideal for liquid and solid separation
- VERY flexible to small flow, intermittent flow and shock loading
- No need for scum removal equipment
- Consistent high quality effluent surpassing U.S. EPA and other Evironmental Regulatory Standards
- Highly durable air diffusion system for at least 10 years non-replacement