Model EU50 - Fine Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Detergents
From Water Treatement
EU50 The chemical and fine chemical manufacturing industries produce and use a wide range of compounds, which can be very difficult to treat usually because they work under “campaign” conditions. I.e. the nature and variety of chemicals received by the treatment system can change from day to day. This makes consistent high quality treatment in biological processes very difficult because the biomass cannot always naturally and rapidly adjust to these changes.
EU50 is used to remediate soils contaminated with explosives such as TNT by breaking down the structure into its harmless components, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide and water. The robust nature of the bacteria strains enables them to cope with extreme environmental conditions making it ideal for the removal of chemicals and complex ring molecules.
EU50 can assist in such circumstances. It contains a high concentration of naturally occurring Group 1 non-pathogenic appropriate micro-organisms which are included in the product because of their natural predilection to the degradation of a wide range of chemicals.
EU50 is designed to improve the performance of biological systems in the following ways:-
- It establishes and maintains a resistant biomass that is able to degrade these difficult and varying wastes.
- It increases BOD and COD removal efficiency, thus assisting organically overloaded plant.
- It produces sludge flocs with superior settling characteristics that assist hydraulically stressed systems.
- It prevents the blocking, ponding and possible collapse of filter-bed media.
- Form: Free flowing granular powder.
- Colour: Buff to Brown.
- Specific Gravity: 0.5 to 0.7
- Contents: Selected micro-organisms and surface tension depressants on a soya carrier.
- When used as directed EU50 is completely safe. It is harmless to people, clothing and the environment, and completely biodegradable.
- Packaging - EU50 is packed in either 10kg bulk (no pouches) or 250 gram packed into water-soluble pouches (40 per bucket).