Model FCH Series - Horizontal Pumps
From Horizontal Pumps
FCH Horizontal pumps feature a compact enclosed bearing frame design with an advanced large passage impeller for high efficiencies. Capable of handling slurries with solids, the Nagle FCH Horizontal Pump can tolerate a wide range of abrasive and corrosive applications. Also available in FDV-H configuration for dry pit operation These pumps incorporate many design features developed over more than 70 years of field experience.
FCH/FDV-H Endurance Engineered Design Features
- Large Impeller passages to reduce wear, allow maximum solids handling.
- Heavy wall sections for maximum service life
- Adjustable impeller maintains design conditions.
- Bearing isolators (Inpro) used to extend bearing life.
- Heavy double row bearings for durability and extended bearing life.
- All components piloted to insure concentricity during maintenance, impeller adjustments and assembly.
- Front and back vanes for axial load control and stuffing box pressure reduction.
- Stainless steel gland is standard.
- Finite element designed shaft for minimum deflection and stress at packing.
- Computer designed impeller: high efficiency, 5 or 6 blade design.
- Sizes 1' through 12', Capacities to 8000 USGPM
- Dry packing in box (no seal water)
- Mechanical seals
- Dynamic seals available on selected sizes
- Suction Inducers on selected sizes
- Priming Inductor for positive priming with heavy solids (pictured bottom right)