Model G2201-i - δ13C for methane (CH4) and carbon dioxide (CO2)
Simultaneous measurement of carbon isotopes from both CO2 and CH4. Experience a unique carbon cycle solution.
- Only field-deployable analyzer of its kind
- Less calibration, less maintenance, no consumables
- Endures harsh environments such as mountains, oceans, forests and tundra
- Excellent precision at a fraction of the operating cost of IRMS
- Used by thousands of researchers on seven continents and in 60+ countries
The analyzer can measure d13C of a wide variety of samples types with our family of sample preperation peripherals.
- Dissolved Inorganic Carbon (DIC)
- Dissolved Organic Carbon (DOC)
- Bulk materials
- Small volume gas samples
- Highly concentrated gas samples
- Closed systems