Model GPS 6000 Series - Store on Board Wildlife Monitoring Collars
Lotek’s GPS 6000 series collars feature store-on-board datalogging and a compact, light-weight design that's ideal for use on smaller animals.
The GPS 6000's advanced features allow you to:
- customize the GPS schedule for your particular research needs
- program VHF beacon cycles to coincide with your tracking schedule
- calculate operational life based upon your selected schedule
- monitor the animal's activity in 2 axes
- replace your own collar battery packs
- eliminate the need for exchange collar inventory
- correlate temperature sensor data with GPS location accuracy
Lotek offers unlimited customer support and a full one year warranty on all of our equipment.
The GPS 6000 series is ideally suited to provide locational data for:
- detailed home range analysis
- precise movement corridors
- micro-habitat analysis
It can be used on wide variety of species, including grey fox, coyotes, raccoon, small deer, and lynx.