Model GS Series - 4 ` Submersible Pumps
Submersible pump and motor combination for use in water wells with a minimum casing diameter of 4'. Used in residential, agricultural, irrigation, small municipal applications and other commercial applications.
- Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
- Field Serviceable: Units have left hand threads and are field serviceable with common tools and readily available repair parts.
- Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 40 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
- FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
- Discharge Head/Check Valve: Cast 303 stainless steel for strength and durability. Two cast-in safety line loops for installer convenience. The built-in check valve is constructed of stainless steel and FDA compliant BUNA rubber for abrasion resistance and quiet operation.
- Motor Adapter: Cast 303 stainless steel for rigid, accurate alignment of pump and motor. Easy access to motor mounting nuts using standard open end wrench.
- Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion resistant.
- Hex Shaft Design: Six sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
- Engineered Polymer Bearings: The proprietary, engineered polymer bearing material is strong and resistant to abrasion and wear. The enclosed upper bearing is mounted in a durable Noryl' bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.