Model GX-2009 - Gas Detection
Other standard features are vibration alarm, autocalibration, calibration lock out or reminder control, STEL / TWA readings, peak hold, auto backlighting at alarm on a large LCD display, and it even tells the time! All of these controls and features are operated through 2 simple glow-in-the dark, glove friendly buttons. The NiMH battery set will operate for 20 hours and will fully charge in 3 hours.
A huge capacity data logging function is a standard feature on all GX-2009 instruments, and will store up to 8 alarm trend sessions where readings are recorded 30 minutes before and after an alarm event. The data logging function has a 3,600 data point capacity with a log time range of 10 to 300 hours based on programmable interval times. The data logging software will also store up to 100 calibration records and is Windows XP and Vista compatible. The GX-2009 is also functional with the Data Cal 2000 instrument maintenance system and the SM-2009U single calibration station (available in 2009).
The GX-2009 is designed around RKI’s compact and proven sensors, utilizing catalytic combustion, electrochemical and galvanic sensor technologies. Each miniaturized sensor is manufactured with the same high quality control that has made RKI sensors and instruments the most reliable and long lasting monitoring devices in the industry.
- Simultaneous detection of 4 gases
- LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- Smallest / Lightest 4 gas monitor on the market
- 2.7” H x 3” W x 1” D, 4.6 oz.
- Dual audible alarm ports (95 db @ 30 cm)
- 3 visual alarm LED’s
- Vibration alarm
- IP-67 Waterproof/dustproof design
- Calibration lock out or reminder controls
- Large capacity data logging standard
- 8 alarm trends
- Log time range of 10 to 300 hours
- 100 calibration records
- 20 hours of operation (NiMH batteries)
- Large LCD display screen
- Automatic backlighting at alarm
- Impact resistant over-mold body, RFI shielded body
- STEL and TWA readouts
- Intrinsically safe, IECEx / ATEX approved (CSA, C/US pending)
- 2 year warranty
- Personal monitoring
- Confined spaces
- Hazardous material
- Fire services