Model H4000 - Woltmann Cold Water Meter
From Water Metering
The H4000 is a Woltmann-type meter designed for measuring bulk flows of cold potable water for revenue billing in commercial or industrial applications and distribution system monitoring. Available in sizes 40mm to 300mm for flow rates of between 0.35m³/h and 2000m³/h.
- Multiple pulsed output for increased management information.
- Extended low and high flow performance.
- Suitable for forward and reverse flow metering.
- ISO 4064 Class B specification for forward flow installations in the horizontal, vertical and inclined position.
- ISO 4064 Class B specification for the reverse flow for sizes up to 150mm.
- Robust shroud and copper can register for long life and readability.
- Use of an in-line strainer to protect the rotor.
- Maximum working temperature of 50ºC.
- Maximum working pressure of 16 bar.