Model H4000P - Woltmann Type Meter
From Water Metering
The H4000P is a Woltmann-type meter designed for measuring bulk flows of cold potable water for revenue billing in commercial or industrial applications and distribution system monitoring. Available in sizes 40mm to 300mm for flow rates of between 0.35m³/h and 2000m³/h.
- Robust shroud and polymer register for long life and clear readability.
- Inductive pulse output for increased management information.
- Extended low and high flow performance.
- ISO 4064 Class B specification for forward flow installations in the horizontal and vertical pipelines.
- Interchangeable mechanism assembly for ease of serviceability.
- Use of an in-line strainer to protect the rotor.
- Maximum working temperature of 50ºC.
- Maximum working pressure of 16 bar.