Model H6-HS(Monocular System) - Eye Movement Recorder
The H6 - HS thermal imaging monocular, thermal imaging digital monocular, eye movement recorder has been designed to measure horizontal eye position. The hand held monocular system uses a modulated infrared light source and a synchronous detector to produce accurate recordings in the presence of ambient light. It is one of the essential components of ENG labs.
- Sampling and Output Rates: 120, 240 or 360 Hz (adjustable) w/o loss of resolution.
- Measurement principle: pupil-corneal reflection.
- System accuracy: 0.5 degree visual angle.
- Resolution: 0.1 degree visual angle.
- Head movement: unlimited.
- Visual range: 45 degrees horizontally, 35 degrees vertically.
- Weight 10 oz (includes headband, optics module, monocle and scene camera.