Model HRG-020 - Hydrostatic Rotary Gunite Machine
From Gunite Equipment
The Blastcrete Hydrostatic Rotary Gunite machine has become the industry standard for refractory gunning applications since its inception in 1987. The unit is equipped with the simple single point Piccola clamping system, manual ON/OFF hydraulic control, and hydrostatic variable rotor speed control. The Blastcrete Hydrostatic Rotary Gun can be powered with an electric motor, air motor, gasoline, or diesel engine. This machine is the smoothest rotary gun within the refractory gunning arena.
- Simple Piccola Single Point Clamping System
- Precise Material Output Control
- Recommend By All Major Refractory Material Manufacturers
- 5 HP Electric Motor (240V. or 480V. 3 Phase)
- 16 AM Gast Air Motor
- 13 HP Honda Gasoline Engine
- Hydrostatic Predampener
- Water Booster Pump
- Skid Mounted with Forklift Pickup
- 12 Hole Round Half rotor
- 12 Hole Round Full Rotor
- 9 Hole Round Full Rotor
- 12 Hole Sector Full Rotor
- Air Requirement — 250-600 CFM (depending on power options)
- Output — 0-6 tons per hour
- Outlet — 1.5' Connection Cup
- Maximum Aggregate — 3/4'
- Mounting — Foam Filled Tires
- Estimated Wear Pad Life — 200 tons
- Dimensions — 70' x 40' x 54'
- Weight — 1200 lbs.