Model HVT-BCI - Cast Iron Flow Meter
The HVT-BCI flow meter is specifically designed to deliver highly accurate, bi-directional measurement. In instances where the same line is utilized for different delivery and/or control functions - like air or gas oxygenation, redistribution of storm sewage, and aquifer storage and recovery-the HVT-BCI provides highly accurate metering for changing system conditions and process objectives.
PFS can custom manufacture the HVT-BCI in a wide variety of configurations to fit any application that needs for the industry's most accurate metering solution. Incorporating the HVT-SM Sealed Metering System allows measurement of solids-bearing (contaminated) line fluids, as well as higher viscosity liquids. Adding PFS products like the PFS-FM FlowMaster can further extend the intrinsic benefits of the HVT-BCI primary flow element by providing fully integrated control, management, and reporting capabilities.
- +/-0.50% of actual reading
- +/- 0.25% of actual reading or better based on hydraulic calibration
- Line size: can be designed to most sizes as required by application
- Materials: 304 stainless steel, bronze, Duplex stainless steel, Chrome Molybdenum, aluminum, Hastelloy® B&C, Monel®, Inconel®, zirconium, titanium, tantalum, cast and ductile iron
- Temperature: to 150° F standard-, or any as required by specification
- Line pressure capacity: from full vacuum to the limits of materials
- Permanent pressure loss: varies from 5% to 20% of differential depending on application conditions and Beta ratio