Model HY-RAM - Boom Mounted Hydraulic Hammer
From Hydraulic Breakers
The original boom-mounted hydraulic hammer combines performance, efficiency and reliability. Allied Hy-Ram line of hydraulic hammers offers many design advantages over other hammers. Available in eight different models, Hy-Ram breakers can be used on carriers ranging from mini to large, with working weights of 332 to 5,075 pounds and tool diameters of 1.77 to 5.91 inches.
- Heavy-duty sealed housing design enclosed at bottom, suspends the internal working body inside a full-box enclosure to protect the hammer, reduce noise and minimize vibration and wear on the carrier.
- Gas-assist design using low-pressure nitrogen improves efficiency by reducing demand on the carrier’s hydraulic system
- Large piston
- Large tool diameter
- IBP (Idle Blow Protector) on medium and large models prevents idle strokes, avoiding internal stress and extending life span as well as lower owning and operating costs
- Optional Automatic Greasing System can be mounted on the hammer housing, dispenses lubricant throughout the hammer
- Built-in grease channel on models HR33, HR44, and HR60
- Low operating costs
- Easy to use and service
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Quick-change tool system
- Constant high productivity