Model I - ShotoPower
From ShotoPower Supplies
The basic ShotoPower Supply contains 3 independently controlled 120VAC outlets that provide up to 1200W of power. They are ideal for controlling heating mantles and heat tapes.
These outlets are independently controlled by the ShotoLab Software using any of the control features offered by the software. The control options available are:
- Push Button “ON”/”OFF” – to turn a device ON or OFF
- Timed Switches – to turn a device ON or OFF at regular intervals
- Set Point Controllers – turns a device ON or OFF at a specified set point
- % Controllers – function the same way as heating mantle power supplies
- PID’s – supply the needed power to maintain a specified temperature or setpoint
Ideal for controlling heating mantles, heat tapes, chillers, reflux magnets, liquid pumps, vacuum pumps, or any 120VAC device.
Under USB power the ShotoLab Control Interface Boards can activate 1 or 2 outlets on a ShotoPower Supply. A separate DC supply must be used to operate the 3rd outlet. The 15V power supplies on the ShotoPower II or III can be used for this purpose.