Model i3 / i5 / i7 - FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera
FLIR i3 / i5 / i7 is the smallest, lightest and most affordable thermal imaging camera on the market. It is incredibly easy to use and requires no former experience. It really is a matter of 'point-shoot-detect' to obtain high-quality thermal images that will immediately give you the thermal information you need.
- Outstanding ease-of-use The camera is extremely easy to understand and operate, designed for entry-level users. The camera is intuitive and comes with a full manual.
- Fully automatic Produces instant, point-and-shoot JPEG thermal imagery that carries all required temperature data and can be stored internally or externally, sent and analyzed.
- Focus free The fixed focus free lens makes using the FLIR i5/i7 a snap.
- Compact and lightweight FLIR i3/i5/i7 weighs only 365 g, and is easy to store in a belt pouch.
- Extremely rugged FLIR i-Series thermal imaging cameras withstand a 2 meter drop. They are watersplash proof and IP43 rated.
- SD card storage Stores images with unique ID in radiometric JPEG format, containing all temperature data on a standard miniSD card. USB file transfer to PC.
- Reporting and analysis software included FLIR Tools software is included and the camera is also compatible with the more powerful FLIR Reporter.
- Outstanding measurement/accuracy High accuracy of ±2°C or ±2% produces sensitive thermal images for general purpose maintenance analysis. Measures temperatures up to +250°C and detects temperature differences as small as 0.10°C.
- Measurement functions Spotmeter, box with max./min. temperatures, isotherm above/below (depending on model).