Model ID3002 - 2 Loop Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel
The ID3000 can be configured to control a system of between 2 and 8 addressable loops. Each loop can support up to 198 devices (99 detectors + 99 call points / interfaces / AV devices) with a total of up to 255 zones per panel. The ID3000 is designed in a modular fashion to allow for a wide range of applications, facilitating installation and servicing whilst making the ID3000 very easy to tailor to the requirements of the application. This combined with the full range of intelligent sensors, advanced detection products, input and output devices, repeaters, mimic drivers, printers and other peripherals available from Notifier bring you the most complete and versatile fire alarm system in the market place.
The NOTIFIER ID3000 family of fire alarm control panels delivers the power and flexibility to meet the even the most demanding of requirements. From 2 to 8 loops in a single ID3000 panel to over 500 loops on a network, an ID3000 system offers unrivalled stability, versatility and capacity.
When it comes to giving you the earliest possible warning of a potential fire threat the ID3000 supports Notifier’s comprehensive range of dectors, advanced fire detection sensors and loop devices delivering you the most complete and versatile fire alarm system in the market place.
The ID3000 can be programmed to adapt to the different uses of the areas where smoke detectors are installed. A total of 9 different sensitivity levels can be assigned to individual smoke sensors thereby allowing the system designer to closely match the sensor’s response to the environment in which the device is located. This even allows smoke detection to be turned off, leaving heat detection active.
The ID3000 also supports the NOTIFIER ID2net; one of the fastest, most consistent and robust networking systems available, transmitting an alarm across the network in less than half a second. Such performance makes the ID3000 system ideally suited to even the largest of office complexes, shopping centres, university campus’ and sports stadia.
A modular approach to the design of the ID3000 allows for a wide range of applications, facilitating installation and servicing whilst making the ID3000 very easy to tailor to the requirements of the application. Internal and external printer options, a variety of mounting options and a wide range of loop and communication expansion modules all provide a high degree of flexibility during initial design with a ready-made expansion path for the future.
- 2-8 Analogue Addressable Loops; each of up to 198 devices
- 255 Fire zones per panel
- Fully approved peer to peer network of up to 63 panels; maintains 3 second call point response time over the network
- Flexible timer functions; system sensitivity and functionality can be tailored for the time of day, or day of week
- Sophisticated cause and effect programming including support for non-fire signals and over-ride capability for smoke control systems.
- Convenience features for commissioning and maintenance engineers such as auto-learn of loops, walk test and double address detection.
- CPD approved by LPCB (BRE) & VdS
The ID3002 is a 2 loop intelligent fire alarm panel which is supplied fully assembled. Each loop can support up to 198 devices (99 detectors + 99 modules modules/sounders) with a total of up to 255 zones per panel. A full range of intelligent sensors, advanced detection products, input and output devices, repeaters, mimic drivers, printers and other peripherals complement the ID3000 to bring you the most complete and versatile fire alarm system in the market place.
- Height: 400 mm
- Width: 500 mm
- Depth: 153 mm
- Weight: 14 kg (without batteries)
- Supply rating: Mains supply to the panel is to be provided via an external double-pole mains isolation unit. 230V~(ac) ± 15%, 5A, 50Hz ±4%.
- PSU3A Output Ratings:
- Output voltage: 26.0Vdc - 28.3Vdc (stabilised)
- Ripple voltage: ± 300mV
- EN54 PSU Loadings: Imax(a): 600mA; Imax(b): 3A; I(min): 0A
- Two dedicated Sounder Output Circuits
- Two Sounder or Volt-free Contact (VFC) - selectable outputs
- Two VFC outputs dedicated to Common Fire and Common Fault
- Two standard
- Two 24Vdc auxiliary outputs
- Output voltage: 22.5 to 26.4V
- Maximum load: 0.5A*
- Loop driver source impedance: 3.8 ohms at 22.5V
Total system load is limited by the available PSU output. Notifier Loop and Battery Calculator Support Tool, should be used to ensure that the system is NOT overloaded.
RS232 Serial Port (Optional)
- Isolation: Functional at 30V.
- Baud rate: Software-selectable up to 9600
- Baud. Connector: Terminal block on RS232 PCB.
- Max cable length: 15m
RS485 Serial Port (Optional)
- Isolation: Functional at 30V.
- Baud rate: 1200 Baud.
- Connector: Terminal block on RS485 PCB.
- Maximum cable length: 3000m (minimum of 1mm2 screened cable recommended)