Model II - ShotoPower
From ShotoPower Supplies
The ShotoPower II contains the same features as the basic ShotoPower but it also contains a 15VDC power supply.The ShotoPower II contains 3 independently controlled 120VAC outlets that provide up to 1200W of total power.
These outlets are independently controlled by the ShotoLab Software using any of the control features offered by the software. The control options available are:
- Push Button “ON”/”OFF” – to turn a device ON or OFF
- Timed Switches – to turn a device ON or OFF at regular intervals
- Set Point Controllers – turns a device ON or OFF at a specified set point
- % Controller – function in the same way as your traditional heating mantle power supply
- PID’s – supply the needed power to maintain a specified temperature or setpoint
Ideal for controlling heating mantles, heat tapes, chillers, reflux magnets, liquid pumps, vacuum pumps, or any 120VAC device.
It also contains an additional 1.5A - 15VDC power supply. This power supply can power most sensors used in the lab. This includes pressure transducers, flow sensors, load cells, anything requiring a power source up to 15V.
The ShotoLab Interface boards read the output signals from these sensors and feed it back to the computer. The computer then activates the 120VAC outlets to maintain your process parameters.
A ShotoLab System with this power supply eliminates the need to purchase additional controllers and meters required by most traditional pressure and flow transducers.
This 15VDC supply can be used to power all 8 control outputs on the ShotoLab Control Board.