Model Interface I-300 Pro - Central Touch Screen Control, Recording & Charting System
The Interface I-300 Pro offers a 7” touch screen to control and view all process parameters at a glance. Sophisticated operating modes, recording and charting capabilities increase efficiency and convenience of rotary evaporation processes.
- Guided operation with programmable methods including push notifications on mobile devices when manual interaction is required
- Further modes enabling unattended operation:
- Automatic distillation with AutoDest sensor
- Foam sensor for foaming samples
- Perfectly synchronized processing thanks to centrally controlled rotary evaporator, heating bath, speed-controlled vacuum pump and recirculating chiller
- Easy plug & play integration to a Rotavapor® R-300 system at any time
- Central touch screen control and regulation of all process parameters at a glance such as rotation speed, heating/cooling/vapor temperature and pressure
- Remote monitoring on mobile devices including push notifications, live view and charting
- Traceability thanks to recording of all process parameters without additional software
- The flexibility of the interface allows installation and convenient operation from multiple positions:
- Rotavapor® handle
- Vacuum pump
- Fume hood or lab bench wall
- Stand-alone operation to locally control a house vacuum system
Prevention of over-foaming makes unattended distillation possible, saving time and increasing reproducibility.
The BUCHI Monitor App for PCs and mobile devices offer live views and graphical displays of process parameters, as well as push notifications when an action is required, to drastically reduce the hands-on time at the instrument and free valuable time for other tasks.
With I-300 Pro, users can program their own method with all relevant parameters and then monitor the performance with live data charting for the most personalized and error-free experience possible.
I-300 Pro can store all method parameters for full process traceability and simplified downstream data analysis.
Both I-300 and I-300 Pro offer an integrated leak test to check the tightness of the system and alert the user if maintenance is needed. Early detection of malfunctions saves resources, time and protects the sample.