Model J-Series - Integral Carriages
Cascade's J-Series Integral Carriages are so versatile they are used across many industries in various settings. If you have an integral attachment need we'll be there with a solution.
- Stubshafts, chain anchors, internal reeving connections compatible with OEM. Uses OEM profile forks if applicable.
- Install just like you would an OEM carriage. Forks positioned using carriers so no welding of forks is required.
- Cylinders can be removed for service without removing forks or frame.
- Custom designs available for your specific applications such as slope - used for unloading trucks outside or swing - to allow for alignment
- Both pin-type and ITA versions available. Pin-type design allows use of long forks without special options or modifications. Integral allows use of pin-type forks on trucks which only have ITA carriages from OEM.
- J-Series Integrals are available with capacities from 8,000 lbs to 36,000 lbs. and larger or smaller capacities are available upon request.
- Available with all types of forks. Gypsum handling, Lumber and Plywood, Coil handling and special application forks.
Multiple Sideshift Strokes
- Fully customizable integrals to accommodate the total amount of sideshift stroke your application requires.
Fast and Easy Mounting
- All Cascade Integral Sideshifters are shipped ready to install. No welding, drilling or tapping required.
High Net Capacity
- Excellent specifications optimize truck capacity.
- Cylinder is removable for service without removing outer frame. Cylinder rod seals are easily serviced.
Reduced Effective Thickness
- In some applications Integral attachments offer less effective thickness when compared to a hang-on sideshifterorfork positioner.
- Available in widths both wider and narrower than OEM carriages. Design allows for very wide frames.