Model J200 - Femtosecond Laser Ablation Instrument (LA)
Applied Spectra, Inc. custom builds the J200 Series Femtosecond Laser Ablation instrument to meet the most demanding material analysis challenges. Harnessing Inductively Coupled Plasma – Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) technology, together with a powerful femtosecond laser, Applied Spectra, the leader in laser ablation, works with our customers to build integrated instruments tailored to their application requirements. ASI’s scientific team, boasts decades of laser ablation research and hundreds of scholarly publications regarding LA-ICP-MS, as well as their successful J200 LA, LIBS, and Tandem LA-LIBS instruments.
Highlights of the J200 Femtosecond LA Instrument:
- High precision, accuracy, and sensitivity
- Rapid direct solid sampling
- Generation of nano-sized particles with high transport efficiency to ICP-MS
- Sample matrix effect minimization
- Minimum thermal effect and stoichiometric sample ablation
- Highly reliable ytterbium diode pumped fs laser source
- Element / isotope mapping and depth profiling
- Extended elemental coverage and concentration dynamic range with LIBS option
Now that you have made a significant investment on your ICP-MS, it is time for you to step up and get the highest possible LA-ICP-MS performance with the J200 Femto LA instrument from Applied Spectra. Contact us today and find out about the latest instrument advances at Applied Spectra and the J200 Femto LA instrument.