Model K-350 / K-355 - Laboratory Distillation Unit
Perform Kjeldahl nitrogen or protein determinations compliant to officially approved methods in the most cost effective way. Expand your range of applications with the additional features of the K-355.
- Entry level instrument for Kjeldahl and other steam distillations
- Eco-friendly cooling water control reduces water consumption
- Plastic splash protector for extended lifetime
Ease of use
- Simple programming of distillation parameters
- Straightforward operation and calibration of reagent pumps
- Multiple method recall for routine analysis with the K-355
- Acid resistant pump allows additional steam distillation applications
- Reduction of steam power for gentle steam distillation
- Choice of plastic or glass splash protector
Automatic dosage of chemicals, protective sensors for sample tube, front door and service door ensure safe operation.
Start and stop cooling water automatically during the distillation process.
Choose between the long-life plastic splash protector or the glass splash protector for visual control of the chemical reaction.
The K-355 regulates the steam power to control foaming samples and exothermic reactions.
Chose the appropriate sample tube according to the application to match the required sample amount.
Manage your data with ease for a more efficient daily routine.
- Kjeldahl Optimizer
- Kjeldahl Reports
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN)
Ammonia, Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN), phenol, formaldehyde, nitrate, nitrite (Devarda)
Organic nitrogen, ammonia, urea, formaldehyde
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), casein (NCN), Total Volatile Basic Nitrogen (TVBN), sulfur dioxide (SO2), formaldehyde
Protein, alcohol, volatile acids, diacetyl, sulfur dioxide (SO2)
Ammonia, nitrate, nitrite (Devarda), cyanide (CN), total nitrogen
This splash protector is made of glass fiber reinforced polypropylene. It is the choice for high throughput analysis due to its long lifetime.
Some direct distillations require the addition of an acid to the sample prior to the distillation process. With theK-355 integrated acid resistant pump adding the acid can be automated.